Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One month mark on P90


This is how I look today


  • Body Fat: 16.0%
  • Weight: 148 pounds
  • Chest: 37 3/4"
  • Waist:32"
  • Hips: 33 3/4"
  • Right Mid-Thigh: 20 5/16"
  • Left Mid-Thigh: 20 1/2"
  • Right Upper Arm: 12 1/4"
  • Left Upper Arm: 12 5/16"
  • Blood Pressure: ??
  • Resting Heart Rate: ?? beats per minute.
My body fat is a little up but that may just be because of my hydration level when I weighed my self. I'm pleased to see that my arms are starting to get a little bigger. It's not visible in the pictures but the measurements show that it's the truth. Also my waist is a tiny bit smaller.

I'm finally done with all the long distance bike riding which was reeking havoc on my diet and exercise schedule. This means that I can now concentrate on P90 and achieving my ultimate goal of a 6 pack.

Till next time.

No comments: