Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fed For a Day

So here's what I ate today:

For breakfast I had 2 cups of Cheerios with fat-free milk.

For snacks and lunch I brought the following to work:

Snacks:
Green peppers sliced (Eaten with Peanut Butter that's already at work)
Sunflower seeds
Clif Bar (Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch)

Lunch:
Makings for a Ruben (corned beef/sauerkraut/whole grain rye bread/mustard)
Yogurt
A large Fuji apple (not pictured)


For dinner I had whole wheat spaghetti with chicken and marinara sauce and a yogurt for desert (not pictured). This was a larger dinner than I normally have but I'm preparing for a long bicycle ride tomorrow evening.

All said and done a pretty well balanced meal plan. Most of what I ate came out of the P90 Nutrition Guide (which you can see in the 2nd picture). I've had to augment it slightly with some additional snacks and upping the portion size. The plan is designed to drastically cut your caloric intake (1500 calories). I'm assuming this is because it's designed with someone who is sedintary and wants to loose a lot of weight fast. Even so 1500 calories seems a little low for weight loss unless you were a 110 pound girl. The dinner is my own creation to attempt to carbo load before long or intensive bicycle training.

No comments: