Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Loong Day

Yawn. Just finished the workout for today. Obviously starting your workout at midnight is less than ideal. Sometimes there literally aren't enough hours in the day but I'm determined to keep this up. In other news my Diet was a little worse for wear today due to a previous dining engagement.

I think the solution to always having time to do the workout is to make sure I get to work at 9am or so and then I should have several hours between getting home and going out. Also this should allow me to follow the instructions for taking the supplements. The Performance Formula I will actually take at work before heading home (You're supposed to take it 30min before the exercise). Then the Creatine supplement I will take immediately following the workout (You're supposed to wait 30min to eat after taking this one).

So to summarize:
  • Performance Formula at 5pm
  • Workout at about 5:30pm or maybe 5:45pm to be realistic
  • Creatine at 6:15pm
  • Dinner at 7pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Supplements. Bleh, I could never do those. Props to you for being able to stand them.