Thursday, August 28, 2008

Higgins in vivid 2D


Well Here are some new revealing pictures of my self. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into the program now. I did a comparison and you can't really notice that much of a difference yet. Although I do notice that my arms are a little bigger and that the exercises are getting easier.

Here are my current measurements:

  • Body Fat: 15.6%
  • Weight: 151. 2 pounds
  • Chest: 37 4/8"
  • Waist: 32 1/8"
  • Hips: 33 3/8"
  • Right Mid-Thigh: 21"
  • Left Mid-Thigh: 20 3/4"
  • Right Upper Arm: 12"
  • Left Upper Arm: 12 1/8"
  • Blood Pressure: 120/67
  • Resting Heart Rate: 62 beats per minute.
I think the most impressive thing is that my Body Fat percentage is down almost 0.7%. My physical measurements are almost the same and my weight is a little less. I think what this indicates is that I'm losing fat and slowly replacing by muscle.

No comments: