Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1500 Calories or How James Learned to Eat Air

So I've been trying the Power 90 Nutrition guide on for size and I'm glad I noticed the clause "If you are every active you may want to consider adding more calories". That's good cause if I'm only eating 1500 Calories a day I wouldn't be much of anything at the end. I'm sure that's done because they expect that most of the people using their program will be fat asses who have 60lbs to loose and who are going to cheat constantly. Well I'm pretty good about sticking to a diet plan so that would be bad. I tried a 1500 Calorie diet a couple of years back (when I was a fat ass) and scared myself by loosing 4lbs in a week. The maximum safe weight loss currently recommended is 2 pounds per week. So I'm definitely going to have to adjust this to something more reasonable like 2000 Calories a day.

No comments: