Wednesday, January 7, 2009

P90x Day 30 checkin









OK so here we are day 30. I've posted a gratuitous number of pictures. Figure if I've been kicking my butt for 30 days I want pictures from every angle. It's been hard work.

So my Abs are definitely more defined. You can just start to see a 4 or 6 pack in the making. I expect nothing less considering how intensive Ab cruncher X is. It's 16 minutes of ouch and I still can't complete all the exercises!!

Here are my current measurements:

Weight: 148
Body Fat: 11.7% (Using Caliper)
Left arm: 12 9/16"
Right arm: 12 9/16"
Chest: 38"
Right Leg: 20 3/8"
Left Leg: 20 3/8"
Waist: 30 1/2"
Hips: 32 1/2"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Mobilis. Are you still doing the workouts in the mornings? How is that going now the workouts are longer? I'm thinking of moving my workouts to the morning, but I have to leave for work at 7:20, so that would mean getting up around 5:30. No problem, but I was wondering what effect this would have on my energy levels during the day; ie. late morning fadeouts.
Looking forward to seeing your results. - Jim.