Thursday, October 9, 2008

60 Day Checkin for Power 90


Here we are 60 days and and still going. Though thick and thin I've been sticking with it. Sometimes having to workout at midnight but I refuse to give up. I don't think these pictures really do justice to the improvements in my physique. Hum maybe the 60W ceiling light isn't the best lighting option for photography. In any case if you look at the front profile you can just see the beginnings of a six pack. I'm very excited. A six pack is one of my major goals. I've always wanted one but never even come close. So this is proof that I'm definitely getting in the best shape I've ever been in.

Here are my current measurements:
  • Body Fat: 14.4%
  • Weight: 148.8 pounds
  • Chest: 38"
  • Waist: 29 1/2"
  • Hips: 32"
  • Right Mid-Thigh: 20 1/2"
  • Left Mid-Thigh: 20 1/2"
  • Right Upper Arm: 12 5/8"
  • Left Upper Arm: 12 5/8"
  • Blood Pressure: 123/60
  • Resting Heart Rate: 66 beats per minute.
Wow my body fat continues to drop 1.6% lower than the 1 month mark. There is a caveat here tho. I would say it might be a little higher than that since I did the measurement after working out. That's one of the things that can throw off that measurement. But I'm happy at the progress of the physical measurements. My waist size has plunged nearly 3 3/4" lower than when I began the Power 90 Challenge. Also my chest and arms have gotten bigger. I'm + 3/8" for the chest and + 5/8 for the arms, from when I began P90. Now when you consider the fat I've lost and made up in muscle the numbers are even more impressive. I've also noticed and increase in my definition.

Well so far so good. I'm happy with the progress I've made and have already ordered the P90x program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great results, man! It was my friend Jimmy who told me back in the day that the most dramatic results are to be had in the last 30 days. He said - and I confirmed with my own experience - that it seems like something new is happening every week. So very true. You stick with it (and you are already proving you want it bad enough) and your 90 day results will blow you away. THEN you will do P90X and look back (like I am now) and be extra super blown away. I look at myself in the mirror and I am a different person than I was even 3 months ago when I finished P90. I have two weeks left of P90X and I can't wait to put up my P90 day one pics against my day 90 P90X pics! And I can't wait for you to do the same thing. You will be surprised how much things change between now and when you get ready to finish P90X.... Keep it up!!!!